Learn what steps we are taking to ensure the safety for you and our movers.
We are open for business and providing moving services for you and your family. Movers are deemed as “Essential Workers” by our Federal Government, and State Government.
We are taking our responsibility very seriously. We are committed to the highest standards of safety and sanitation practices, by following the guidelines of the CDC, during this time of crisis. We ask that you help to do your part and abide by the recommended 6 foot distancing. We also ask that if you are showing symptoms, as described by the CDC, that you give us advance notice. We will take extra precautions for your move.
- Movers will be wearing Nitrile gloves from start to finish.
- Trucks are supplied with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- We require frequent washing of hands, when possible.
- Our movers are provided with N95 mask, but only worn if they feel needed.
- If movers are sick or not feeling well, they will be required to stay home.
- Our trucks and cargo area is cleaned daily with a bleach solution.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, and the daily updates. Our movers have been made aware of CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) safety guidelines, and sanitation practices. We are sanitizing equipment such as our hand-trucks, hand tools, clipboards, and frequently used items. All trucks are wiped down inside and outside before and after every move. Including door handles, steering wheel, safety belts, dashboards, shift levers, and door latches.
We appreciate your trust that you place in us during this pandemic. Your patience is also appreciated.